- DRONE PLATFORM "INSPECTOR MK2 " For ECA GROUP :
- Water jets : Hamilton 213
- Engines : Twin STEYR SE 236
- Vessel : 8,50 m LOA
2,55 m LWL
For more : click here
-- HYBRID PROPULSION PASSENGERS CATAMARAN for KEOLIS
- LOA : 19 m
- LWL : 7m
- Engines : 2 electric motors 75kW
- Battery capacity : 140 kwh
- Gensets : Two diesel gensets 100 kVA
« Hirondelle » and « Gondole » are both " BatCUB "" of the Bordeaux city . These 50 passengers catamarans designed by ORION in partnership with ECA EN , the specialist of the electronics power and hybrid propulsion and SAFT the battery specialist. These vessels are an integral part of the KEOLIS network of Bordeaux city public transportation (Busses and Tramways). These river shuttles are propulsed with an extremely innovative diesel / electric hybrid motorization.
Three ways of propulsion mode are possible:
· « All electric » : Propulsion in a perfect silence, during several hours, by a pack of lithium-ion batteries LifePO4 (developed by SAFT).
· « Diesel-electric » : Two gen sets assure the propulsion securily .
· « Electric hybrid ": generating sets, working in 25 % of load, loading batteries and assure the propulsion
Batcub website : click here
Bordeaux city communication: click here
Papers : click here
Tv : click here