Engineering in a variety of new build, conversion and refit functions.
Founded in 2010 by a group of engineers who previously honed their skills in prestigious shipyards, ORION can embrace all of the numerous aspects involved in the ship construction from hull design to exterior styling, from construction supervision to marine survey. Engineers’ experiences allow ORION to develop projects and manage the building of boats built made of steel, aluminum, composite or wood, with either planning or displacement hull forms, from conventional propulsion to electric hybrid propulsion, using from classic propellers, piercing propellers to water jets.
ORION Naval Engineering (ONE)
ORION Marine Solutions (OMS) division based in Marseille (France) are involved in a wide variety projects on every type of vessels carrying out inspections, hull machinery damage surveys through a rapid response program worldwide. In addition, ORION’s companies are a leading consultancy which focuses on the provision of expert witness, forensic engineering, advanced computational analysis and associated services.
ORION Maritime LLC is a naval engineering Florida company affiliated to ORION Group .
that will provide the full spectrum of marine engineering services and naval architecture to the marine industry. The Company’s office is located at :
333 Las Olas Way, 4th Floor, Suite 19, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
The Company will aim to ensure its clients are highly satisfied by providing them with the most attentive, courteous, and personalized service available with always ORION GROUP expertise and experience
ORION Maritime LLC is menber of :
- Various projects for multi purpose vessels, yachts or some unmanned vessels.
- Various refit and surveys for Ro-Ro ferries and yachts
Typical Marine Engineering services include :
- Engineering design and specification
- Propulsion systems - design and appraisal/evaluation
- Auxiliary machinery selection
- Systems design
- Design appraisal
- Conceptual design of marine engineering systems
- System design and development for new rule compliance
- Electrical systems design
- Design of marine engineering systems
- Electrical system design
- Drawing approval
- Design of electrical distribution systems
- Electrical load balance analysis to aid in sizing of electric plant
ORION is working with KEY PARTNERS such as :
- ECA GROUP
The Eca Group is a company well-known worldwide, renowned for its expertise in robotics, automated systems, simulations, and industrial processes. Ever since 1936, the Eca Group has been developing complete innovative technical solutions for complex missions in hostile or restrictive environments. The Eca Group’s products are used by international customers requiring the highest levels of safety and efficiency, mainly in the sectors of defense, shipping, aeronautics, simulation, energy, and industrial equipment.
ECA EN, division ECA GROUP is specialized in innovative Marine Hybrid electric propulsion for vessels and submarine
ORION and ECA Group who isr enowned for its expertise in robotics, automated systems, simulations, and industrial processes, have been partnering for several years for:
- hybrid propulsion systems for which ECA Group has been developing and providing the hybrid propulsion systems that are integrated on platform designed by Orion
- the development by Orion for ECA Group of platforms where ECA Group will integrate their “drone kits” to make them USV (Unmanned Surface Vehicles). This is, in particular, the case for ECA Group Inspector USV
- ARTELIA GROUP
- SAFT BATTERIES
- ISI GROUPE
SAFT Batteries :world leader in high technology batteries
ORION with all partners provide finished plug and play integrated systems to high volume and high utilization users, who see an immediate payback from the use of hybrid technologies on one vessel.
Due to specific customer demands, they have commercialized the world’s most fuel efficient variable-speed DC generators and hybrid propulsion. Automation controls ensure that all aspects of energy use and energy storage are programmed and optimized to function seamlessly, efficiently and safely with other on-board systems.
Together we provide a clean-energy source for our marine world
- DCNS GROUP
- ECA GROUP
- COUACH / PLASCOA
- ARTELIA GROUP
- KEOLIS Marine
- DUBOURDIEU shipyard
- ENDEL/GDF SUEZ
- STX EUROPE
- FOSELEV MARINE
- COMPAGNIE MEDITERRANEENE DE NAVIGATION
- COMPAGNIE TUNISIENNE DE NAVIGATION
- VERMILION ENERGY
- SUD MARINE Shipyard
- And much more...